Frankfurt am Main
- Shipment with GLS Parcel Service: orders under 99 € - 6,90 € shipping cost
- For orders over 99 € we offer free shipping
- Your shipment will be dispatched immediately after receipt of payment
- Delivery to kerbside (Please leave your telephone number with your order so that the shipping company can arrange a suitable delivery date with you
- For an additional charge, shipping to the installation site is also possible (delivery of the order to the desired location. Also with agreement of a suitable delivery date)
- The return shipment is free of charge
(Please understand that delivery to Packstation or Postfach is not possible).
The crank set is the perfect accessory for your FINNLO MED 3.0, Exum and Varon. The adjustable crank is perfect for endurance training after operations, injuries or degenerative joint changes. The pedal arm length can be adjusted in up to 12 steps with the crank set. The length-adjustable crank has a wide adjustment range of 55-175 mm and is made of corrosion-free stainless steel. The tool-free adjustment guarantees a quick adjustment to the needs.
The ability to bend and stretch, which is required to a certain extent when exercising on an ergometer, is difficult for many people to achieve, especially those who are suffering from an injury, surgery or a degenerative joint change in their movement are impaired. Standard cranks require flexion and extension angles of knee and hip joints between 110° and 120°.
The solution is to adapt the ergometer FINNLO MED 3.0, Exum or Varon to the reduced bending and stretching ability. With the FINNLO by HAMMER crankset, you ensure that you can complete efficient endurance training even with less knee bend.
The FINNLO by HAMMER V crank is suitable for the following models:
- FINNLO by HAMMER Med 3.0
- FINNLO by HAMMER Ergometer Varon Stressless
- FINNLO by HAMMER Ergometer Varon XTR
- FINNLO by HAMMER Ergometer Exum
- FINNLO by HAMMER Ergometer Exum XTR
Clients ask, our fitness experts answer
Do you need more information about the product? Ask your question here. Our fitness experts will answer quickly and easily.